Emma Hawkins



Hi everyone! My name is Emma Hawkins. I was born and raised in the Willamette Valley and I love it here! This is my second year at LBCC, which means I have most of my prerequisites out of the way, and can start focusing on classes that really interest me. Like Principles of Marketing, which is very fitting for my Marketing degree. This term I am most interested in learning about job opportunities within the Marketing field. I want to learn all aspects of marketing to give me a better understanding of what I think I want to do with my life.

Outside of school I like to spend time outdoors! You can often find me on short hikes to pretty waterfalls, go wake surfing with my family, or visiting the coast and watch the waves crash into the shore. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends, cuddling with my cats, and traveling whenever possible! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Marketing in the News”

Social Listening